Do you mean from the stand point of it being a Java based application, or that
some how NetBeans and the Java TCK are related? I don’t think either is an
impact on NetBeans IMHO; not any more than it is for the Eclipse IDE or
IntelliJ. Do you mean because it is being contributed by Oracle perhaps? If so,
does the donor have as much impact on contributions as that once adopted by
Apache? I may be misunderstanding what you are asking. I am not an employee of
Oracle; just an NB contributor.

Wade

Wade Chandler
e: cons...@wadechandler.com