Hi,

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Geertjan Wielenga
<geertjan.wiele...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> ...Can we be specific about what info is needed, or what further details
> specifically, before going into a vote for acceptance of the proposal?...

Unless I missed something I see only David Nalley, speaking has VP
infra, who has requested that we wait before voting in order to
clarify the infra requirements.

I understand the NetBeans team is working with Daniel Gruno to clarify
those, and will report here with the results so we'll wait until we
have Daniel and/or David's ok to proceed.

If people have other questions that need to be addressed before
voting, please let us know, and if needed we can add a numbered list
of these questions as an appendix to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/NetBeansProposal to keep track of
things in a central place.

Also, everybody please use Precise Quoting (tm) in general so that we
can make sense of those somewhat complex discussions.

-Bertrand