On 2016-09-19 15:44, John D. Ament wrote:
Ate,

Please also note the instructions from the incubator's retirement guide.

http://incubator.apache.org/guides/retirement.html

Right.
Thanks for pointing this out John.

I've never before had to handle a podling retirement and overlooked this
requires different handling from a TLP retirement.
And with slightly different consequences, e.g. website will be taken down,
instead of flagged as being retired.

So, to do this proper, I'll first cancel the vote thread on dev@streams
and open a new [FINAL][DISCUSS] thread for retirement again, this
time also pointing to the podling retirement page.
This way at least everyone on that list will have a proper notice what
the retirement entails.
(not that I expect a different outcome, but there is no rush either)

And after that I'll open the final [VOTE] for retirement here on general@

Ate

John