OK. Before the vote, will work on making the initial contributors list as
complete as possible.

What is the process for doing that? Do I simply make changes directly in
the proposal? Do I make the changes public here before adding them to the
proposal? Do I work directly with the mentors via e-mails to discuss and
then after than make the changes?

Thanks,

Geertjan