Hi Stian!

We *never* push commits for in-progress votes to hte ASF repos when we use GIT!
The reason is that we cannot get rid of those afterwards! Of course we can
delete the branch/tag/commit from the ASF repo, but we cannot delete them from
all the hundreds downstream repos which almost immediately pull those changes...

You can think of pushing this to a private (but PMC owned!) github repo as kind
of parallel to the Maven 'staging'  process.

Please find more in depth explanation over at [1]

Of course we should have added the sha1 of the commit to the VOTE mail. Guilty
as charged for this. Romain, could you please officially denote the commit?

txs and LieGrue,
strub

[1] http://deltaspike.apache.org/staging/steps_for_a_release.html