> 3) You write how the topic of "what value does the ASF provide to my
project"
comes up quite frequently in the incubator. Unless already done, I would
like to
see this documented under some stable URL to point people to. Not only do I
get
this question to from time to time, it might also help other projects
thinking
about going to the ASF make an informed decision.

+1

As somebody just getting used to Apache I would find such a document
interesting.

Pe miercuri, 28 septembrie 2016, Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org> a
scris: