I've asked for the git repository incubator-example with github integration

https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-12713
https://issues.apache.org/jira/servicedesk/agent/INFRA/issue/INFRA-12714

I asked for Travis CI integration so we can show the outside world is
still there.

We can seed it with a dummy multi-module Maven project and see how it
could be "released".

How do we keep track of the various requests to be done? On
http://incubator.apache.org/guides/ ?

Perhaps a good home for many such pages would be
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA - but I don't have
write access there.

Should we have a neighbouring incubator-example-site or just a site/
folder for the web?

Luciano - what is the best way to ask INFRA for such a website as in
https://github.com/apache/apache-website-template with git2pub (?) and
buildbot? This has been changing every 3 months so I've lost track of
what is the best approach :-)