Hi Phil,

> On Oct 5, 2016, at 9:51 AM, Phil Sorber <sor...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> So we now have CCLA's on file from all contributing corps as well as ICLA's
> from all individual contributors. Have we satisfied the requirements to make
> a release from the incubator or are there still additional steps like an IP
> Clearance vote?

There is no separate IP clearance vote needed for incubator releases. If the
code is ready to go, prepare a release and follow the incubator vote procedure.
The cover page for the project should be updated with the IP clearance. You can
put it in the Copyright section.

> I've seen those threads, but they look like code grants to existing projects
> so it wasn't clear if that was required or not.

IP clearance is part of the normal incubating process, and there is a separate,
special IP clearance process for non-incubating projects.

Craig

> Thanks.

Craig L Russell
c...@apache.org