Hi,

One of the main feature I value in the Netbeans infrastructure is the
automated exception reporter. I've reported thousands of bug reports to date
(many of which were fixed) and I don't think I would have had the energy to
do so without this feature.

I didn't think to bring this up before the vote, but what is the plan for
this functionality? Will this be supported under the Apache infrastructure?
Or will users be expected to enter all bug reports + stack-traces by hand?

Thank you,
Gili