Hey Josh,

Thanks for looking so carefully again.  Regarding the metron-common jar,
could you be more specific how it's not correct?  We placed a licenses
file[1] in the META-INF directory for all of the jars which bundle
components that have blurbs mentioning the permissive licenses.  Is there
something that we missed?

1.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/blob/master/metron-platform/metron-common/src/main/resources/META-INF/LICENSE
is the one for metron-common