+1 binding, but there's a few things that need fixing for the next release.
Missing source release at  and this source release(?) at  contains jars
not source. So assuming  is the source release - can you confirm this please.
- name contains incubating
- hashes good, signatures OK
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE is likely to be missing a few things (see below)
- NOTICE is good
- All source files have ASF headers
- No unexpected binaries in source release
- Can compile from source
The LICENSE may be missing these licenses:
- These files are copyright Mark Pilgrim(?), do you have permission to
use them? Looks like it may of come from here?  IF so I think that is
covered by a BSD license ?
- Do you have permission to distribute this file ? From google reverse
image search it looks like it may come from Dojo Toolkit which is BSD licensed
Looks like this file  may need updating (copyright IBM all over the place).
The binary LICENSE and NOTICE file are missing many things . See also the
guiding principle . I can see code from other projects including Jetty,
Geronimo, mail classes from Sun, ASM core, Apache commons, Jena, Xerces, etc
etc. This is likely to require changes to both the LICENSE and NOTICE files.
Please fix for the next release.
Also please consider signing the release with an apache email address.
9. https://trustee.ietf.org/copyright-faq.html (see section 3.1)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: general-unsubscr...@incubator.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: general-h...@incubator.apache.org