Hi,

+1 binding

I checked:
- files name contain incubating
- signatures and hashes good
- DISCLAIMER exists
- NOTICE and LICENSE have some very minor issues (see below)
- No unexpected binary files
- All Apache files have ASF headers
- Can compile from source

Minor license issues:
- How is this this file licensed? [1]
- Looks like the bundled version of bootstrap is Apache licensed and not MIT
licensed as mentioned  in the LICENSE file.
- License is missing MIT/GPL licensed jQuery hashchange bundled inside this
file [2]

I didn’t fine check the release binary but from a casual glance it looks OK.
The NOTICE file seems to have some unnecessary information in it and is overly
long at a guess.

I also noticed this in NOTICE:
 Morfologik uses data from Polish ispell/myspell dictionary
  (http://www.sjp.pl/slownik/en/) licenced on the terms of (inter alia)
  LGPL and Creative Commons ShareAlike.

Which may notbe allowed as CCSA is now category B in binary form only, but I
assuming that you haven’t actually bundled a polish dictionary in the binary.

Thanks,
Justin

1. ./geode-web-api/src/main/webapp/docs/css/screen.css
2. ./geode-web-api/src/main/webapp/docs/lib/jquery.ba-bbq.min.js