On Thu, Nov 10, 2016 at 2:05 PM, Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
wrote:

> It just comes from my own experience of serving as an Incubator VP a few
> years ago. What I used to do is to add proposed resolutions to the:
>    foundation/board/board_agenda_XXXX.txt
> when they came. Perhaps that wasn't a required step and posting of
> a resolution to the board@ is all that needs to happen. Hence me asking
> Ted to do the same here.

I very much recommend getting reports and resolutions inserted into the
agenda, at the same time it is emailed to board@ ... There have been many
times where the Board has missed a resolution because it only went to the
mailing list.

If you don't have karma to insert it yourself, then just find somebody. Any
VP or Member should be able to insert the item into the agenda.

Cheers,
-g