After being open for over 72 hours, the vote for releasing Apache Juneau
6.0.1-incubating-RC3 passed with 6 +1s (5 binding) and no 0 or -1.

+1s: James Bognar John D Ament (binding) Jochen Wiedmann (binding) Craig L
Russell (binding) Stian Soiland-Reyes (binding) Justin Mclean (binding)

The issue with the non-apache first email address in the signing key will
be fixed in the next release.

Thanks everyone for your input!