I'll point out that there was a discussion around docker and podlings back
over the summer, [1].

It appears that Greg is correct, it has not been presented to infra yet,
but the IPMC has moved forward on a proposal which seemed to be to allow
guacamole to publish as "apache/guacamole".  I see no reason that
"apache/singa" would be different.  I would prefer that over you guys
creating your own dockerhub account as well (note the cloudstack reference
in the email...).

I think that before the IPMC specifies a policy on docker hosting, the ASF
in general has to have a policy on docker hosting.  I can find no reference
to one.  If we find that there is something that needs to be tweaked from
the policy, then it would be listed within the constraints section.

John

[1]:
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/b345e6c72629e3bf79c3e1243c6290073c3cf6f3901aa100a649f2a2@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E