On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 3:58 AM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org>
wrote:

> Nazeer,
>
> Sorry but -1.  There was a ticket raised to address release issues in the
> prior release vote.  The IPMC typically looks to see those release issue
> tickets reolved in the following release.
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-357 was not resolved in
> this
> release.
>
> Can you explain why not?

closed FINERACT-357.  The remaining, unaddressed issues are: 1.) create a
maven artifact and 2.) make the gradle calls available at the root
directory. We interpreted the licensing issues to be more important, so
those are the ones which were addressed for this release.  We should
eventually address the gradle calls as it makes checking the release more
difficult for the incubator community.  But I see no point in producing a
maven artifact before our graduation.  Even if our customers were asking
for a maven artifact (and I know of no requests), I personally would rather
not put out a binary release with "incubating" as part of the release
number.

Greets from the Voreifel, Germany,
Myrle