On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 10:56 AM, Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tsengdar,
>
> Can you give a rationale for your vote?
>
> Have you reviewed the history of the situation?
>
> Do you think that the current situation is acceptable?
>
> What do you think will change the current situation?
>
> Why didn't you vote while the vote was going on?
>

> On Feb 6, 2017 6:07 AM, "Lee, Tsengdar J. (HQ-DK000)" <
> tsengdar.j....@nasa.gov> wrote:
>
> > -1
> >
> > On 2/2/17, 7:20 PM, "John D. Ament" <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> >     All,
> >
> >     Due to the lack of progress made by the CMDA podling I am calling a
> > vote to
> >     retire them.  A discussion and vote thread [1] have occurred on the
> >     podling's lists.  It was confirmed that development activities happen
> >     outside the ASF.
> >
> >     I'm considering this a 72 hour lazy consensus vote since 3 IPMC
> members
> >     voted +1 on the podling's list.  My +1 is implied due to the fact
> that
> > I've
> >     been monitoring them and am calling this vote.
> >
> >     John
> >
> >     [1]:
> >     https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/ac4de53d2b16afb91142449
> > d7832f6713f54eb9a1fd2d9c6c3efaffb@%3Cdev.cmda.apache.org%3E

I am personally interested in this situation. Possibly the vote has
happened at a bad time. Without getting into politics we are aware that US
federal agents are involved in what some would refer to an an "information
lockdown". This may have prevented or hindered those that wanted to speak.
However the lack of contributions in the last year can not be contributed
to the recent event.