From: Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2017 9:30 AM
To: general@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: Machine Learning in METRON

Oh, one more thing.  There's a small, but important typo in the email
address for the mailing list by Sergio: it's
u...@metron.incubator.apache.org (subscribe by sending an email to
user-subscr...@metron.incubator.apache.org)

On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 6:26 AM, Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just wanted to chime in and reinforce that you should engage with the
> Metron community as Sergio says.  We love our community and are happy to
> help where we can. :)
>
> Casey
>
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2017 at 1:21 AM, Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> you can find the documentation at
>> http://metron.incubator.apache.org/documentation/
Apache Metron (Incubating)
Documentation<http://metron.incubator.apache.org/documentation/>
metron.incubator.apache.org
The Quick Start installation fully automates the provisioning and deployment of
Apache Metron (Incubating) and all necessary prerequisites on a single,
virtualized ...