Hi Bertrand,

Here was the first time I sent the graduation proposal to the list: [1]

Roman asked that I send it out again as a DISCUSS thread, which I did in
the thread you referenced.  We didn't get much response the second time,
because people had already responded to the first thread.  I held up
pushing the graduation proposal to the incubator because I wanted to get
our latest committers in too.

Greets,
Myrle

[1]