I do not think we have been through the search like described in [1]. In
regards to the quickstep technologies in the Notice file, I'm not sure of
its legacy, maybe it was a former name that Jignesh  or one of the more
senior project members would know.

Anywho, we have a Jira about the notice file, so I'll add that as a comment.

Thank you for voting, I will send out the summary email now.

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/guides/names.html#name-search