I like to vote +1 non-binding for this release.

This is the last JKD 6 build of the ODF Toolkit being build under Ubuntu 16.04
(Linux 4.4.0-65-generic) with Apache-Maven/3.2.5  and Java 1.6.0_45.

The root pom.xml was updated to latest parent: Apache pom (version 18)
<http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/apache/18/apache-18.pom>.

The build and tests run successfully under JDK 6,7 and 8 with Windows 10
and JDK 6 and 8 under Ubuntu.
Including RAT protection with the Apache -pPedantic option.

All README files had been viewed and adopted if necessary to the latest
state.

The SHA signature for the source artefacts Apache ZIP
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/odftoolkit/0.6.2-incubating/>
was
updated to SHA512 and successfully tested under Ubuntu.

In addition, the release candidate was successfully automated tested for
non-compliance:
http://compliance.rocks/result.html?1f0b8de9

I am now sincerely awaiting three binding votes from your side.

My thanks in advance,
Svante
ᐧ