On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 9:50 AM, Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ...we can argue that mentors have an obligation to vote on releases of an
> incubating project first before the vote is taken to this ml...

Mentors not voting on releases gives a very bad signal to me as to
their engagement in the podling.

We want all podlings to be actively mentored, and if that doesn't
happen they should look for new mentors to make sure they have at
least one that's active which includes voting on releases.

-Bertrand (who's not perfect either as a mentor, and would accept
being kicked out of that role as a result for podlings where I'm not
doing my job)