On 18/05/17 16:12, John D. Ament wrote:
I've had a couple of people ask where my slides are for the talk I gave
this week at Apachecon.  I also expect the video to be published soon.  The
slide deck can be found at https://s.apache.org/jda_acna_2017

The videos from Tuesday's Community track and yesterday's Apache Way track are now up on youtube!

John's incubator talk is at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWurOHvm5WM&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp&index=41 , Justin's incubator one is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0-lp1t9ee0&list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp&index=40 , and the others are dotted throughout the list at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbzoR-pLrL6pLDCyPxByWQwYTL-JrF5Rp

Nick