Hi John,

I don't know all of the details of the code, but this is in regard to
GridGain's grant via SGA of a persistent store system which is a substantial
body of code not developed at Apache. So IMHO it is appropriate for the code
grant to be reviewed.

I don't see any issues except it's difficult (for me, a git novice) to figure
out the exact donation. The reference is to a git repository that is "194
commits ahead, 240 commits behind apache:master". Most of the donated code is
in “modules/pds”.

Craig

> On May 20, 2017, at 8:53 PM, John D. Ament <johndam...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> The commit referenced in the IP clearance reflects some changes in a pom
> file.  Is that the only change?
>
> In addition, the commit seems to be from Alexey Goncharuk, who is already a
> committer from the foundation (has an ICLA) and is on the PMC for ignite...
> so its not clear why an IP Clearance is needed.
>
> John
>
> On Sat, May 20, 2017 at 11:42 PM Denis Magda <dma...@apache.org> wrote:
>
>> Apache Ignite is receiving code for distributed Persistent Store.
>>
>> See:
>> http://incubator.apache.org/ip-clearance/persistent-distributed-store-ignite.html
>>
>> Please vote to approve the donation.
>>
>> This is a lazy consensus majority vote, open for at least 72 hours.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Denis

Craig L Russell
c...@apache.org