Hi,

I have a few questions about the release contents.

I ran RAT, and found many unapproved files.  Are you maybe missing a few
things from your rat excludes?  https://paste.apache.org/jBql is the report
I got (ignore rat-output, it's the file I was piping to).  Note that there
is no rat-excludes file in the distribution yet there is one in the git
repo.  Also, I cannot follow the instructions in the email to run rat which
points to "sh scripts/ci/check-license.sh" which doesn't exist in the
release.

In addition, comparing the release contents to your git repository, are you
sure this is your source release and not your bdist (in pypi terms)?  While
its good to have the convenience binary around, we're looking to review and
approve the source release for compliance.  I've been working with the
AriaTosca podling, we've come up with a process to create the source
release, sdist and bdist that would be distributed via pypi.

John