Hello IPMC members,

Here are the instructions on how to build the release candidate once you
download it.

http://nolamarketing.com/client/apache-spot/download/ (If you don't see the
 *Validate Build* section use CTRL + F5 to refresh the page).

Regarding the Licence comment, we updated the files in preparation for next
release:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/commit/ebb564ed058570d72e3b84fc418f7f87780efd44

If there are other comments please let us know.

*Raymundo Panduro*