I am mentor and champion.

I've made some comment on the incubator reports to the board about readiness,
in the past few reports. PredictionIO has gotten the hang of making releases,
is reliably following ASF policies and practice (I lurk on all the lists), has
grown their PPMC, and on their own initiative raised the prospect of
graduation, self-assessing they are ready, which is a signal of readiness in
its own right in my opinion. They've done this despite a lack of engagement of
their mentors.

I think they are ready to graduate.

If you would like me to expand on any of this please ask.