You might prefer a more technical review:
http://trafodion.apache.org/architecture-overview.html

Jacques

Hi Pierre,

I'd not have said it like that :) But it's true that the Trafodion project is
an amazing one which badly lacks consideration

Why it's amazing? Because it opens SQL access to Apache Hadoop: "Trafodion is a relational database management system that runs on Apache Hadoop, providing support for transactional or operational workloads in a big data environment."[1] with JDBC and ODBC support!

So I hope that we will find at least one ASF member ready to become an IPMC
member in order to be a Mentor of the Trafodion project

Jacques

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Trafodion