On Wed, 6 Dec 2017, Pierre Smits wrote:
In order to add the December paddling report to
https://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2017, but failed to succeed.

Can someone reset my password, as I don't have any recollection anymore
about what the associated userid and email address is?

Looking at the allowed contributors list, I believe your username is pierresmits (all lowercase).

If you can't remember what email address you used, and none of the likely ones you use seem to work, you'd need to ask infra to check for you - seeing email addresses and/or initiating password resets isn't something wiki admins can do

Nick