Thanks to all who voted!

The release has PASSED with the following IPMC votes:

+1 Stian Soiland-Reyes (binding)
+1 Justin Mclean (binding)
+1 Sergio Fernández (binding)

I will proceed to publish the release and send ANNOUNCE.

I will also merge
https://github.com/apache/incubator-taverna-server/pull/5
following clarification on LICENSE/NOTICE on legal-discuss.

On behalf of the Apache Taverna podling, thank you!