Hi Justin,

Thank you for a careful verification.

[1] is not used anymore and should be removed.

I'll discuss with PPMC members about LICENSE/NOTICE file format.
I'll add appendix to LICENSE file about other license headers.

I used NOTICE file of Hadoop/Spark project as a reference.
https://github.com/apache/hadoop/blob/trunk/NOTICE.txt
https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/NOTICE#L2

In your opinion, Hadoop/Spark's NOTICE file is wrong as well.

I'll cancel this release and do release process again but wait for
other IPMC's comment for a while to find other glitches.

Thanks,
Makoto

Makoto YUI <myui AT apache.org>
Research Engineer, Treasure Data, Inc.