Hi,

> Are there any files apart from these excluded ones where you see missing
> licenses?

You don’t need to exclude files that are under a different licensesI would
rather see them in the rat report so I know what 3rd party software is there.
And yes I noticed a couple (which would not be a blocker) for instance some
zlib licensed code and code under non 2 clause BSD, but without 3rd party
software listed in LICENSE it’s a little hard to tell what has been included or
not :-)

> The changes to the top Level LICENSE file was a recommendation from the
> previous release to make this file easier to maintain. However, I do
> understand your concern (specially about the BSD license). I can make the
> required change and put this fix onto the master branch, but do you think
> this is a blocker for this release?

Yes which is why I've voted -1. Other IPMC members may vote differently.

Thanks,
Justin