Hi incubators,

Druid was recently accepted into the incubator (yay) - I now want to bring
up a release vote we already had in progress and that we expect to complete
early next week:
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/druid-development/sK777vmZcR0/discussion.
Since this release is likely just days away, we intend to publish it as our
final pre-incubation release. Of course, we won't call it Apache Druid, and
we'll release it on http://druid.io/, not on
http://druid.incubator.apache.org/.

Are there any other precautions we should take to avoid confusion? We could
also include some explicit statement that this release is not an Apache
release, to avoid confusing anyone that may have heard that Druid is
starting incubation.

Gian