On 09/03/18 08:42, Julian Hyde wrote:
> I saw the mentor’s guide, went to selfserve as it suggested, and selfserve
> would not let me log in. (It still won’t.) So, the line "Most of the
> resources you will request can be done via Self Service.” is not true.
>
> Thanks for fixing LDAP.

No problem.

I've dug into the selfserve.a.o code and I can confirm that those pages
are restricted to root, secretary and PMC chairs. Mentors are not
included so the guide needs updating (or selfserve.a.o changing).

I haven't yet dug into how Whimsy identifies mentors. That is next on my
TODO list to see if there is an easy patch that could be proposed for
selfserve.a.o

Mark