I just have quick question about Update the top-level NOTICE file.

When bunding the ASF Product, we need to put the copyright into the NOTICE
For the other ASF Licensed bundled dependency , we need to analyzed the
NOTICE file[2].
But I checked modifications to NOTICE, it just says about  the Copyright
relocated issue[3]. I'm not sure if we still need to put bundled
dependencies NOTICE information into the top-level NOTICE file.

I found lots Apache project just put the Licenses information into the
Is there an good example to show us how to update the top-level NOTICE file?

Willem Jiang

          http://jnn.iteye.com  (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem