We might need to update the release signing or release guide, in general,
stating that we should not publish those anymore. The release signing
slightly mentions that MD5 is weak, but AFAIK does not mention that it
should not be published anymore.

Anyway, I will remove the MD5 when I publish the artifacts from staging to
release if the RC is successful and update the release scripts (of various
projects) to not generate MD5 anymore.