Shuang,

Apologies for my late reply.

Only issue I see is the inclusion of compiled code in the source release.  It's
generally expected to not have class files, jars in the source release.  We
have good faith on what is included, but no way to confirm.  Also, since you
now include RAT in the distribution, there's no NOTICE or LICENSE updates
required? (I haven't checked).

Is it possible for you just to provide instructions on how to run rat in the
project, rather than creating a wrapper?

John