Hi,

I did some check on the source zip and binary zip, the License and Notice
files looks good. But I also found some issues here.
As I cannot build the binary without doing some changes on the pom file, I
had to vote -1 (binding) here.

Here are the issues that I found:

1. there is bunch of dubbo-2.6.2-SNAPSHOT  in the pom.xml file, I guess the
maven release plugin doesn't take all of them.
.//bom/pom.xml:      <tag>dubbo-2.6.2-SNAPSHOT</tag>
.//dependencies-bom/pom.xml:      <tag>dubbo-2.6.2-SNAPSHOT</tag>
.//distribution/pom.xml:        <version>2.6.2-SNAPSHOT-SNAPSHOT</version>
.//pom.xml:      <tag>dubbo-2.6.2-SNAPSHOT</tag>

2. I checked the source zip[1], it is not same with github tag one[2].
There are some log files and empty directories which is not in the git
repo, I guess it relates to the builder's workspace.
It could be addressed by generate the source release kit in the
distribution like we did here[3].
BTW, it's quite important that every one can build the kit by following the
instruction. I didn't found the instruction file from the README.

3. I tried to build the source from kit, it looks the check style is
enabled when since JDK 1.8 and I just got the out of memory error there.
I found there are comment about this check style issue (it takes lots of
time and it doesn't work on my box). So I created an issue[4] of it.
I can build the source by modify the pom to skip the check style check, but
it kind of hiking , so I had to vote -1 (binding) for it.

4. I checked the binary kit, it only includes the jars file of dubbo[5], as
we cannot provide the apache maven release now, it could cause some trouble
for the user to consume the binary without third party dependencies. Do we
have any plan for it ?

Another tip for the release check is running some applications which is
build on the top of the framework to make sure all the distribution is good.

[1]
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/2.6.2/dubbo-incubating-2.6.2-source-release.zip
[2]https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/archive/dubbo-2.6.2.zip
[3]