my +1.

I checked:

The sign and check sum for both src and binary distributions.
The License and Notice file for src and binary distributions.
I can build the binary from source.

Here are some minor issues I found, it's not blocker issues please verify
them and we can fix it in the next release.

1. It's a little big size for the binary ,  so I checked the files.
It looks like there are java-instance.jar which holds all the jars in the
lib directory. I think we need to find a way to avoid shipping the jars
twice.

2. There are three different version of Netty in the library,
io.netty-netty-3.10.1.Final.jar
io.netty-netty-all-4.1.21.Final.jar
io.netty-netty-codec-http2-4.1.12.Final.jar

as netty 3.x and netty4.x use different package name, we may need to go
through all the netty 4.x dependencies.

Willem Jiang

Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem