Hi,

+1 (binding)

I checked:
- incubating in name
- Signatures and hashed good
- DISCLAIMER exists
- LICENSE is fine
- NOTICE may have a minor issue (see below)
- source file have ASF headers
- No unexpected binary files
- fails to compile from source a s I have wrong version of protobuf installed???

One minor issue there are several files [1][2][3][4] that have “Copyright (c)
2010 Yahoo!” in their headers, given the NOTICE file, I would of expected these
files to have ASF headers OR the copyright line to not appear in NOTICE.

It would be a good idea to sign with an apache email address.

Thanks,
Justin

1.
./benchmarks/src/main/java/org/apache/omid/benchmarks/utils/ScrambledZipfianGenerator.java
2.
./benchmarks/src/main/java/org/apache/omid/benchmarks/utils/IntegerGenerator.java
3. ./benchmarks/src/main/java/org/apache/omid/benchmarks/utils/Generator.java
4.
./benchmarks/src/main/java/org/apache/omid/benchmarks/utils/ZipfianGenerator.java