Justin was a massive help in getting TinkerPop releases out through-out our
incubation process (what seems like many years ago). Always appreciated his
contributions to our project here on this list when he wasn't even an
assigned mentor. Nice to see him taking a spin as the PMC Chair.
Congratulations.