Hi WIllem,

the 2.0.1 candidate was already being voted on the dev@pulsar list when the
comments on 1.22.1 release were made here on incubator list, otherwise we
would have included the changes.

2.0.1 is a patch release in which we are trying to fix some issues reported
by
users in the 2.0.01-rc1 release from a couple of weeks back.

Since at least a couple of issues were impacting users, we were trying to
get
a fix out ASAP. In particular we found packaging related issues that
impacted:
 * Pulsar python client lib
 * Pulsar proxy startup

Master branch is already set on 2.1 release and we just applied few commits
to fix the non-functioning features.

The idea was to fix netty packaging and protobuf license headers for 2.1,
for
which we plan to start the release process by next week.

Matteo

--
Matteo Merli
<mme...@apache.org>