Hi Dave,

Thank you for your inputs. To give more context, the reason we are doing
the release is to fix a backwards incompatible change with the save_params
API. This issue impacted some of our users and the warning message in RC0
showed an alternative API for one use case but not the other when
save_params was called. We are fixing it to provide a warning message for
both use cases, so that users may not end up replacing save_params with the
wrong API.
My sincere apologies to the mentors, for creating additional work.

Anirudh