On Thu, Jul 5, 2018 at 5:02 AM Edward Capriolo <edlinuxg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Also what is the point of forcing us into this monthly reporting cycle? It
> is kinda stressing me out. Is this a new thing just to harass me into
> retirement.

That is a common step if a project doesn't produce reports reliably or
seems to have a significant disfunction.

It isn't usually a stressor at the level it appears to be in this case.

It is definitely not harassment aimed at you.

> Also I asked about this:
>
> http://apache-incubator-general.996316.n3.nabble.com/Suggestion-for-podling-reminder-report-emails-td59035.html
> . Whats up with that? I mean its so worth wild to start this close down the
> podling convo like every month, but no one can go out and fix the email.

I think that would be great to have fixed. It bugs me when I get emails and
have to drill in to figure out what's up. Of course, I haven't found time
to contribute a fix, so I try to be circumspect in my frustration.

My guess is that it would be the work of a moment to do the fix but many
hours to figure out how. Sounds like you are are as time crunched as I, so
it isn't happening based on your efforts or mine.

In any case, the fact that an email subject line doesn't get augmented
isn't actually a good reason to keep a project alive if it has really
should retire. Two completely separate issues.