Great Job!

Kind regards,

Mercy

在 2018/7/9 上午11:51, Huxing Zhang 写道:
Hi All,

I am happy to announce that Dubbo has reached 20k Github stars
today[1], an important milestone for Dubbo.

Dubbo is the first Java project that reaches 20k Github stars[2] in
Apache Software Foundation, the second most[3] in terms of all
languages in the foundation.

Dubbo is open sources in 2012, till now, it is the most popular RPC
framework in China, and has been adopted by many companies for their
production system, including:

Internet companies:
* Alibaba
* Dangdang
* Qunar
* Netease
* etc.

State-owned enterprises:
* Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
* China Telecom
* China Life
* etc.

More use case can be found at the homepage: http://dubbo.incubator.apache.org/

As an incubator project, the Dubbo PPMC will continue to make the
community open and diverse, and we are more than happy to have
everyone come to contribute, any question can be discussed on dev
mailing list.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo
[2]
https://github.com/search?l=Java&o=desc&q=org%3Aapache&s=stars&type=Repositories