On 30 July 2018 at 08:11, Hanks Zhang <zhanghan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear IPMC members,
>
> This is a call for the vote to release Apache Weex (Incubating) version
> 0.19.0.
>
> The Apache Weex community has voted on and approved a proposal to release
> Apache Weex (Incubating) version 0.19.0.
>
> We now kindly request the Incubator PMC members to review and vote on this
> incubator release.
>
> Apache Weex (incubating) is a framework for building Mobile cross-platform
> UIs.
>
> Vote thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/40d49fa7338680253be47382c26150a1730992611a262676555548f2@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E
>
> Vote result thread:
> https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/47988b39c4748f01efac6010b9c239a094fb332e5cea51e6b0460c0b@%3Cdev.weex.apache.org%3E
>
> The tag to be voted upon:
> https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-weex.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/tags/0.19.0-rc3
>
> The source code artifacts can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.19.0/RC3/apache-weex-incubating-0.19.0-RC3-src.tar.gz
>
> The SHA-512 checksum for each artifact can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.19.0/RC3/apache-weex-incubating-0.19.0-RC3-src.tar.gz.sha512

It would be good to include the hash in the mail itself, i.e.

apache-weex-incubating-0.19.0-RC3-src.tar.gz:
4BF8D1D5 AA369711 9D16CC9C 52A42DEF 88FDAB97 7044B1B6 415E87AB FAEC435D 1B1AFCFC
 810B8851 7B98900B 2918C43A D9483D3C C1DBFC72 7BC14E8C 710D86BA

This makes it easier to tie the artifact to the vote thread (the URL
is ephemeral).

> The signature of this artifact can be found at:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/0.19.0/RC3/apache-weex-incubating-0.19.0-RC3-src.tar.gz.asc
>
> The artifacts have been signed with Key: 4FD8BC09C7E9DB81, which can be
> found in the keys file:
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/weex/KEYS

It would be better to maintain a single set of keys at

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/weex/KEYS

This can then be referenced as per the download page:

https://www.apache.org/dist/incubator/weex/KEYS

Remember that the KEYS file is also saved on the archive site so needs
to include all keys for all releases, past and present.