> First of all, there is a direct link to that build page, in README of
> master and 5.x branches. See
> https://github.com/apache/incubator-skywalking#compiling-project
> We have both links to document and compiling guide.

This is excellent in my opinion.
>From the terminal I can read the README.md which clearly states:

> # Compiling project
> Follow this [document](docs/en/guides/How-to-build.md).

Then opening, again from the terminal, `docs/en/guides/How-to-build.md` gives
me everything i need to know.

Justin, given that the next release will provide this information so clearly
from the base directory, knowing that the next release will be in order, are
you ok with letting this release pass through?

regards,
Mick