While I agree that autoclosing PRs can be unwelcoming. I don't see
clearly the argument of INFRA in the ticket.

> The policy of no-write-access for bots is a requirement by the foundation
> legal team. We cannot allow write access to repos without an ICLA.

Labeling and closing the PR in github does not imply write-access from
the bot into the 'real' gitbox repository, so I don't see how this can
be an issue, or are we in a gray area (in case bot automation of
metadata can have legal issues which I doubt since this is not part of
the source distribution).

As a precedent we had Probot/Stale enabled for Apache Beam so I
suppose that this should be possible for Airflow too.