Hi,

> They're due today.  Where's the panic?

Um nowhere, but if the report has no sign off it's likely the podling needs to
report next month. I'd like to save the mentors and podling unnecessary work.

Recent board comments have cited a lack of mentor sign off as an issue for the
Incubator, so reminding podlings who may not sign a day or so before it due
will hopefully make that less of an issue.

It's unfortunate that you are the only active mentor on those projects, I
suggest you (or even better suggest it the PPMC to do) reach out to this list
and ask for more mentors.

> You pinged the projects yesterday.  The tone of that ping - as if we
> had done something wrong - felt to me rather confrontational.

Tone in email is notoriously hard to read right and is often taken the wrong
way. Why assume ill intent? I'm sorry if you took it that way, it certainly
wasn't intended as you said. I reread the text and don't see anything
confrontational in it. What in particular made you take it that way? (So I can
change what I send in the future.)

I'm also curious to know if you hadn't seen the reminder would you have
remembered to sign off the reports by the due date?

Thanks,
Justin