While I agree that binary artifacts are for convenience purposes, if one
searches  our dist folder they will find lots of projects with binary
releases.

When reviewing binary archives we need to make sure that the license file
is updated with the shiped dependencies licenses appropriately and that
they are all compatible with the Apache License (notice file might also
need to be updated).

--
Sent from my Mobile device